Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Specialism: Operations - Operations
Posted on 18 Jan 2021
Our client established in 1971, a multi national companies that recognized as one of the logistics industry with comprehensive services company offering fully integrated logistics solutions, International Freight Forwarding (Sea Freight, Air Freight), Warehouse & Distribution Service, Land Transportation, On-Site Logistics Service, Construction Engineering Services and Maintenance services. Having subsidiaries and associate companies in Malaysia, Japan, India, China and the Middle East.
- Oversee the building facilities
- Arrange for contractors to do repairs
- Ensure Preventive Maintenance is carried out according to plan.
- Attend safety meeting
- Record temperature and humidity records
- Pest management
- Training of pest management
- Ensure record keeping and report generation.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned
- GCE "N" / "O" Level
- At least 1 to 2 years experience in warehouse facilities management (such as maintenance/ repair Facilities and machinery, pest control, temperature, humidity monitoring, etc.)
- Positive attitude and able to handle stress in a fast-paced environment
5.5 day (Mon - Fri: 8AM - 5PM; Sat: 8AM - 12PM)