Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Specialism: Operations - Operations
Posted on 16 Oct 2020
Our client established in 1971, a multi national companies that recognized as one of the logistics industry with comprehensive services company offering fully integrated logistics solutions, International Freight Forwarding (Sea Freight, Air Freight), Warehouse & Distribution Service, Land Transportation, On-Site Logistics Service, Construction Engineering Services and Maintenance services. Having subsidiaries and associate companies in Malaysia, Japan, India, China and the Middle East.
- Stacking of finished cargoes from Packing line to warehouse storage
- Receiving of incoming packing materials and transferring of packing materials like
- Pallets, slip sheet, stretch hood for replacement
- Retrieving or transferring of cargoes and stacking, loading bay stuffing and/ or vanning operation
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess a forklift license
- Preferably 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field in Logistics/Supply Chain industry
5.5 days or 12 hours rotating shifts