Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Specialism: Operations - Operations
Posted on 12 Jan 2021
Our client established in 1971, a multi national companies that recognized as one of the logistics industry with comprehensive services company offering fully integrated logistics solutions, International Freight Forwarding (Sea Freight, Air Freight), Warehouse & Distribution Service, Land Transportation, On-Site Logistics Service, Construction Engineering Services and Maintenance services. Having subsidiaries and associate companies in Malaysia, Japan, India, China and the Middle East.
- Operating forklift while ensuring safe handling of cargoes
- Perform monthly stock taking to ensure accurate inventory
- Correct picking and storage of cargoes from location
- Capable of containment in case of minor cargo spillage
- Safe handling of cargoes
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year of warehouse working experience, preferably in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent
- Candidate must possess a forklift license
- Able to drive/operate forklift, VMA and Reach Truck
5.5 days (Mon - Fri: 8AM - 5PM; Sat: 8AM - 12PM)