Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Corporate Planning / Business Development - Corporate Planning/Business Development Management
Posted on 04 Jan 2021
Since its founding in 1894 as a cotton fabric wholesaler in Japan, Our Client, has grown into a global enterprise with more than a 120-year history. Our client, is actively engaging in various business fields including the trading of textiles, machinery, and construction materials, in addition to the manufacturing and sales of medicines, medical equipment, and energy saving products.
- Business responsibility for FA/Machine Vision lens in ASEAN. Evaluate and identify new business market and prospective business partners.
- Developing and maintaining a mutually beneficial working business relationship with customers and distributors to meet the financial objectives
- Coordinating with sales and marketing/BD teams and implementing sales and marketing/BD strategies
- Gathering and timely reporting of market dynamics including competition and trends
- Providing first level solution to customers. Introducing product and liaising with internal functions to solve customer issues and unmet needs.
- Manage sales and marketing/BD teams and expand business in designated countries
- Perform and conduct industry research to source for M&A deals and opportunities
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sales and marketing/BD/partnership in FA/Machine Vision lens industry
- Strong network of distributors and system integrators with proven experience growing revenue through sales/BD/business client acquisition
- Experience in M&A is preferred.
- Regional sales and marketing/BD/partnership is an advantage (especially ASEAN)
- Ability to work and adapt in a highly dynamic environment amidst ambiguities but yet be able to identify priorities, escalating quickly where relevant