Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
Specialism: Project Management - Project Management
Posted on 08 Oct 2021
- Project planning and management
- Project co-ordination, supervision and monitoring the progress of site works
- Ensure timely requisition of resources (e.g. labour, materials, equipment etc.)
- Ensure works progress according to the establish schedule, and main contractor’s master installation schedule, and where deviations arise, initiate the appropriate actions.
- Liaise with purchasing section on the delivery of items purchased.
- Assist Department Manager in the administration of contract, claim, variation and any dispute arise
- Assist Department Manager to monitor accounts receivable of project.
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Project/ Site Management (Construction industry)
- Priority to experience in HDB project
- Preferably completed relevant SAFETY courses (required by MOM)
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Good working attitude, able to work under pressure