Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & Gas
Posted on 22 Sep 2020
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Conduct toolbox meetings and Implement the safety and health measures at site
- Conduct regular site inspections and follow up actions to ensure HSE compliance. Compile all safety records and reports
- Conduct safety audits and put up reports
- Ensure each person working on site is registered in the site register and carry out a site-specific induction for each person working on site
- Investigate and report on any accidents or incidents that occur and take action to prevent re-occurrence
- Prepare Method Statements/ Risk Assessment/ Safe work procedure
- Report incidents and accidents to management
- Maintain project accident statistics
- Handle all safety issues and routines @ site
- Organize safety patrol and take remedial action if necessary
- Liaise with all authorities on safety matters
- To ensure firefighting and security equipment are maintained.
- Ensure compliance to the Company’s Code of Conduct and mandatory regulations.
- To perform other supervision and routine job and/or adhoc assigned by superior
Assist in the following: -
- Screening of visitor/staff/vehicle seeking entry
- Guarding and patrolling
- Access & Egress Control
- Any other duties as assigned by superior(s) from time to time.
Working location: Pandan Crescent
- Any diploma in Engineering
- Mandatory to have Possess Police Licensing & Regulatory Department (PLRD) licence
- Able to travel to Pandan Crescent
- Independent and self-starter
- Good English command in reporting and business and technical writing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team
- Able to work under pressure and get job done
- Good initiative, interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a recognized professional Paramedic Certificate/Training equivalent
- Paramedic in Armed Forces and SCDF, Healthcare or Industrial background would be an added advantage
- Any HSE certificates would be added advantage example: - Work at height Training Course for Assessor /Hot work Assessor Confined Space Assessor / Certified Occupational First Aider (preferred).
South West, Singapore
SGD 3,000 - 5,000 (Negotiable)