Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 04 Sep 2020
With two popular outlet restaurants located at bustling CBD area, my client offers unique Mediterranean cuisines with strong Japanese influence. Famous for its high-quality food ingredients, amazing cooking techniques and exquisite display of the dishes, my client has been very popular since its openings and is classified a must-visit Italian restaurant in town.
- Washing, chopping, shredding, and grating ingredients for subsequent use by the Chef.
- Responsible for plating of food, salads and desserts.
- Responsible for cleanliness of work area.
- Must monitor inventory at all times and report items that need to be reordered.
- Responsible for receiving incoming food orders and rotating stock.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean uniform.
- Storing ingredients according to prescribed food safety regulations.
- Reporting all damaged or faulty equipment to the Kitchen Manager.
- Knowledge of kitchen sanitation.
- Basic knife handling skills.
- Able to work on Weekends and PHs.
- Able to measure ingredients accurately.
- Basic knowledge of kitchen equipment.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions.
SGD 2,200 - 2,600
SGD 1,800 - 2,400
SGD 1,700 - 2,500 (Negotiable)
SGD 2,000 - 2,500 (Negotiable)