Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and BeverageClosed
With two popular outlet restaurants located at bustling CBD area, my client offers unique Mediterranean cuisines with strong Japanese influence. Famous for its high-quality food ingredients, amazing cooking techniques and exquisite display of the dishes, my client has been very popular since its openings and is classified a must-visit Italian restaurant in town.
- Washing, chopping, shredding, and grating ingredients for subsequent use by the Chef.
- Responsible for plating of food, salads and desserts.
- Responsible for cleanliness of work area.
- Must monitor inventory at all times and report items that need to be reordered.
- Responsible for receiving incoming food orders and rotating stock.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean uniform.
- Storing ingredients according to prescribed food safety regulations.
- Reporting all damaged or faulty equipment to the Kitchen Manager.
- Knowledge of kitchen sanitation.
- Basic knife handling skills.
- Able to work on Weekends and PHs.
- Able to measure ingredients accurately.
- Basic knowledge of kitchen equipment.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions.