Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 02 Jan 2021
Our client is a high end Spanish restaurant chain that was first established in Barcelona in 2010. Widely loved and favored by people around the world, our client set their footprint in Singapore with the restaurant location strategically located at Tanjong Pagar Guogo Tower. Ever since the opening in Singapore, our client has been top ranked for its great varieties of Spanish dishes and drinks with pleasant, modern and casual restaurant ambience.
- Prepares food to specifications before and during operations.
- Design menus that enhance customers’ culinary experience while keeping up high quality.
- Cooks all food to Proper specifications in a timely manner.
- Ensures freshness and quality of all menu items.
- Keeps workstation and equipment clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation regulations.
- Monitor inventory levels of commonly used items.
- Hire, train, and mange kitchen staff regularly.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- 3 years of experience as a Chef/Chef de Parties specialized in Spanish or Italian cuisines
- Ability to track expenses and manage a budget
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong passion for the art of food design
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed