Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Product Development - Product Development
Posted on 19 Aug 2020
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- You will be responsible for the promotion and sales of the Company's products through development of a robust and effective marketing program.
- Responsible for managing products assigned, including product items selection and promotion.
- Evaluate and design promotion programs to drive sales.
- Review product pricing including periodic price survey of competitive products.
- Prepare and update sale team on marketing trends, competitions and product development.
- Work closely with principals and follow up on shipment and delivery.
- Degree/Diploma in any Engineering discipline.
- Min 1-3 years of experience in sales or technical support in the industrial, construction, infrastructure or project management sectors
- Basic knowledge of government regulations and procedures in the areas of safety regulations and cultures.
- Strong business and commercial acumen and strategic agility, able to grasp market situations quickly
- Transport Allowance (120)
- HP allowance (30)
- Variable allowances
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dental Reimbursement
- Group Insurance