Industry: Wholesale / Distribution / Trading
Specialism: Customer Service - Customer Relationship Management
Posted on 14 Sep 2020
Established in 2006 as an importer and distributor of frozen seafood and Japanese food catering to local demands, this company has been progressing rapidly over the years to meet the expanding needs of the market. It has now grown to be one of the largest suppliers of frozen seafood and Japanese food products in Singapore.
- Monitoring and follow up on email correspondence and customers enquiry
- Co-ordinate with clients and warehouse about export shipment operation
- Verify and checking to make sure receipts, amounts and records are correct
- Monitor and implement improvement work initiatives for the department
- Perform of any ad-hoc documents as required
- Prepare monthly summary reports.
- To ensure that payments by customers are made according to credit terms.
- To monitor and inform sales team of late payments
- To track unpaid collectibles and to follow through to ensure collections
- Maintenance of Accounts Receivable records
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly ageing reports & other tracking reports
- Create new customer accounts
- Schedule monthly staffs roster.
- Declaration clearance cargo export permit
- Take charge of issuing sales order, delivery orders, invoicing and credit note
- Handle all incoming enquiries (via phone, fax, email and walk-in)
- Handle all sales related documents (preparation sales order, delivery order and invoices)
- Attend to sales and customers enquiry via email and phone calls.
- To perform day to day sales orders & ensure smooth daily operations of the department.
- Proper filing & keep customers information records.
- Ensure product items pricing are up to date.
- Able to coordinate work tasks & communicate with inter-departments (Warehouse, Operations Control, Production & Distribution).
- Proactive & hardworking with positive attitude.
- Tasks oriented & take ownership to improve department work performance.
- Strong leadership to lead & handle staffs issues.
- Any other admin duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must possess at least Degree in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of managerial experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skills: Strong leadership, customer service management, inventory control, computer literate, proactive, detailed, hardworking, initiative, tasks oriented,
- Experienced in managing a Customer Service department with more than 10 staffs.
- Good Career Paths
- Medical & Group Insurance benefits
- Year-End & Performance bonus