Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Eng / Tech / IT
Posted on 14 Sep 2020
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- The Sales Executive (Dealers) is responsible for promoting and marketing the Company’s product to existing and new dealers in the hardware industry.
- Visit and promote products to existing and new dealers.
- Provide and response quickly and efficiently to all sales
- enquiries. Follow up closely on all after-sales enquiries.
- Establish good relationship with dealers and ensure that the company’s products are being displayed visibly.
- Build customer loyalty and promote Company’s image.
- Diploma holders.
- Preferably 3 years and above experience in serving dealers markets in the hardware industry.
- Result-oriented with good salesmanship.
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Some technical knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Transport Allowance (120)
- HP allowance (30)
- Variable allowances
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dental Reimbursement
- Group Insurance