Industry: Chemical / Biochemical / Petrochemical
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Electrical / Electronics
Posted on 01 Apr 2021
Our client was established in 1997. A wholly owned subsidiary of a major chemical company in Japan. They produce Super-Pure Hydrogen Peroxide and Ammonium Hydroxide for the semiconductor industry.
- Report to the Technical Manager
- Assist in the planning and execution of new/improvement projects to improve or new plant facilities and processes.
- Supervising team and ensuring safety and compliance of work on site
- Plan and participate in FAT and commissioning work
- Work closely with stakeholders and contractors to ensure progress on schedule
- Cost analysis and control, document control, submission and approval.
- Participate in facilities related maintenance.
- Plan and promote EHS activities and ensure EHS compliance in all aspects of activities.
- Plan and perform research, investigation and development related activities.
- Prepare progress reports.
- Perform any other jobs as assigned by superior
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management
- Good knowledge in chemical processes
- Good knowledge in ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 systems
- Able to work with deadlines and dynamic work environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of AUTOCAD is an advantage
- Responsible, independent and adaptive
- Transport Allowance