Specialism: Sales - New Business Development
Posted on 13 Jul 2020
Our client is a chemicals trading firm, founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1832.
It began as a specialized sales agent securing exclusive contracts to sell industry-leading products from around the world in Japan. Over the years, they have leveraged their technology and information gathering expertise —as well as their global network—to transform the business into a hybrid model offering superior manufacturing, processing, and R&D functions as well as trading company services.
- Deliver sales for Aromas in Singapore & MESA and sales target for a major supplier per budget
- Execute mid-term Aromas business development plan.
- Be the point person for the major supplier.
- Develop new segments in Flavors & Fragrances, oral care, homecare, fabric care and personal care customers
- Strengthen relationships with key accounts in the region
- Develops strategies and business plan in conjunction with country business management
- Work with sales team in MESA to expand Aroma products locally as Singapore to be distribution center and order center in MESA.
- Compiles competitor information and feedback to key suppliers on quarterly basis.
- Minimum a Bachelor of Science in Food, Chemistry or related fields.
- Preferable with more than 7 years of experience in sales or business development in similar industry, managing similar portfolio of products.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Able to work in ambiguity
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detailed, organized, systematic.
- Strong initiative and drive for results.