Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Manufacturing
Posted on 08 Jul 2020
Our Client constantly develop and create new seasoning to fit the demands of the market globally and providing high quality materials to all of their customers. Having a global customer base, the company understand the different culture and the taste buds of different region having the extra advantage in penetrating into a new market.
- Oversee functions and activities of daily facility management.
- Perform repair and maintenance to keep all equipment and the building condition in good order
- Duties may include safe and efficient functioning, maintenance, servicing and operation of facility/equipment/machinery and systems.
- Conduct equipment inspections, system data collection, analysis and implement mitigation measures if necessary.
- Maintain necessary maintenance policies including preventive maintenance program, systems and facility-embedded equipment such as fire prevention system, steam generator, ACMV/HVAC, chillers, generator, etc.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies (utility breakdown / fire / security breaching) as they arise, participate in 24-hour emergency response activities.
- Manage new production line and machinery set up and/or upgrading work to existing production line.
- To carry out the maintenance schedule outlined in the HACCP manual.
- To maintain the machinery storage area and machinery not in use.
- Other work assigned by the Senior Engineer from time to time.
- Formal qualification or relevant experience dealing with at least some of the follow equipment: Systems and facility-embedded equipment such as autoclaves, fire suppression system, steam generator, pest control, security services/systems, Building Management System (BMS), gas cylinders/pipelines, ACMV/HVAC, chillers, UPS, generator, etc.
- Ability in maintaining facility and line set up and machinery troubleshooting
- Has practical knowledge of common facilities operations e.g. air-conditioning system, compressors and electrical system, and able to perform simple trouble-shooting activities on breakdowns.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate with all functions and levels.
- 5-day work week (Mon to Fri) 8.30am - 5.30am