Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Mechanical
Posted on 22 Dec 2020
Our client is one of the market leaders in the manufacture of advanced technology solutions including Multi-Tasking, 5-axis, milling, turning, CNC controls and automation.
- Concentrate on CAD/CAM programming and demo sample preparation & test cut.
- Support project team on proposal & fixture design
- Assist in application work or other related duties as and when required
- Study customers' requirement and provide jig & fixture drawing
- Perform interference check & layout drawing (2D & 3D)
- Fulfill customers' deadline and expectation.
- Follow up from discussion till finalize of all new projects
- Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 yeas related work experience
- Strong in metal cutting and CAD/CAM programming
- Prefer NX user and strong in 3 to 5 axis programming
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in English
- Able to work independently, highly motivated and team worker