Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Administration
Posted on 07 Jul 2020
Our client is a Japanese IT company providing system operation consulting, information technology (IT) staff, office support/product sales, and security services. The company offers hardware and software services, including computers sales, Web/mail hosting, IT products/OA machines sales and installation, and computers/IT products troubleshooting and repair services; network services, which include LAN/network, DSL line, server equipment, user workstation, printers and scanners, and TV conferencing setting up services, as well as installation and setting up of security, such as firewall; and maintenance services, such as data backup setting and confirmation, windows update.
- Supporting system operation-related team
- Execute and implement operational testing
- Cover the shift duty of operators (if required)
- Create and planning operation procedure/manual for operators
- Daily administration on the operation that included ID creation/deletion and paper works etc.
- Other ad-hoc duties requested by Team Leader
- Diploma or Higher Nitec studied in IT or related fields
- Preferable with at least 2 year of relevant working experience
- Responsible, meticulous, fast learner and able to understand the internal system process quickly
- Able to follow the internal systems thoroughly to make sure the tasks are smoothly process
- Monthly Salon gathering, all employee gathers together for meal (majority during lunch), sponsor by company
- Medical claim up to $600 per year (Dental, health screening is claimable)
- Bonus (inclusive of AWS + variable bonus)
- Monthly transport allowance
- Yearly Employee health reward
- Employee long service rewards
- Training fee sponsorship upon approval by company
- Company medical insurance coverage for Permanent/full time employee
- Working day and hour: Monday to Fri, 8:30am to 5:30pm, may required to work on weekend at times.
SGD 2,500 - 3,500