Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Network/System/Database
Posted on 26 Oct 2020
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Responsible for network high-level and detailed design, implementation, operations, troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Assess, design, implement, troubleshoot, and document Cisco networks and related systems
- Develop both high-level and detailed implementation and test plans for Cisco technologies related to enterprise and Data Centre networks
- Develop documentation as it relates to project requirements, and assist with or develop customer facing presentations of technology solutions.
- Write assessment and design reports, and present them to our customers.
- Min 10 yrs of IT experience in Network & Data Centre solutions.
- Active CCIE in Routing and Switching / Data Centre is preferred, but SME level knowledge is essential (Minimum CCNP)
- Skills in one or more of the following areas a plus: Cisco Data center technologies, Network security (Firewall, VPN, etc.), Cisco ISE, Cisco WLAN
- Strong consultative skill set to include communications with varying levels of customer personnel as well as the ability to identify and help close new opportunities within existing clients
- Must be able to work with practice lead to coordinate scheduling to meet customer needs, sometimes juggling multiple projects at one time
- Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation, negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- CCIE and/or CCNP holder has great advantage.
- Bonus: Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual leave per year (add 1 day every year up to maximum of 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Medical Leave: Sick Leave 14 days / Hospitalization Leave 60 days (inclusive of 14 days of Medical Leave)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff