Industry: Other - Not Specified
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Electrical / Electronics
Posted on 06 Aug 2020
Our client offers engineering design, services, manufacturing, commissioning and field maintenance of all types of electronics equipment and controls. They also provides solution and product on Power system, Automation, IoT, surveillance.
- Perform installation of components or parts and carry out internal and external wiring work.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot mechanical and electrical system for electrical equipment and machines on board vessel, including SWBD drives.
- Carry out equipment inspection, technical data collection, document archive for hardware failure, repair and installation in accordance with established procedures and specifications.
- Attend to equipment breakdown requests or complaints from customers.
- Provide best practices in engineering maintenance and repair that contributes to a safer work environment.
- Must have basic electrical/mechanical and electronic background.
- 2 years related experience preferred
- Able to read simple schematic diagram, carry out diagnostic & recommendation, write management reports & service documents.
- Familiar with MS Office.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging work environment.
- Team player and positive attitude to learning.
- AWS + Performance Incentives
- 5days work week
- 8.30am - 5.30am (Friday can off at 5pm)