Industry: Consumer Goods
Specialism: Corporate Planning / Business Development - Analysts
Posted on 25 Jun 2020
Our client serves luxury jewellery enthusiasts in Asia with remarkable jewellery collections, made using the world’s highest-quality precious stones. Employing the highest level of expertise, the founder travels around the globe to source and hand-select the finest Burmese gemstones with exceptional value and rare colours.
With the team of highly-skilled jewellery designers and craftsmen, every gemstone is meticulously crafted into classically elegant and unique masterpieces.
- Conduct a detailed business research and analysis, which includes but not limited to the financial, product, market, operational aspects of the business.
- Present relevant studies and information to support strategic and business planning for the organization.
- Perform weekly and monthly reports to the senior management.
- Create informative and actionable reporting that highlights business trends and opportunities for business expansion.
- Suggest positive changes to the senior management by using analytics to support your recommendations.
- Other ad hoc duties may apply when the management deems fit.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in business related module
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good understanding of consumer goods business operations and processes
- Experience in hypotheses based problem solving and solid skills in forecasting, risk prediction & prevention
- Ability to think strategically, understand, interpret and apply analytical skills to work
- Ability to conduct secondary and primary research and develop new lines of inquiry to generate insights
- VB (based on performance)
- 5days work week
- 9am - 6pm