Industry: Consumer Goods
Specialism: Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Posted on 25 Jun 2020
Our client serves luxury jewellery enthusiasts in Asia with remarkable jewellery collections, made using the world’s highest-quality precious stones. Employing the highest level of expertise, the founder travels around the globe to source and hand-select the finest Burmese gemstones with exceptional value and rare colours.
With the team of highly-skilled jewellery designers and craftsmen, every gemstone is meticulously crafted into classically elegant and unique masterpieces.
- Generate regular reports with measurable KPIs to track and analyse social media channels, Adwords, GDN, Youtube campaigns, sales and data for areas of improvement, website traffic flow report and providing updates
- Assist in the planning of marketing strategies and budgeting to improve sales, traffic and engagement to social media channels and online platforms
- Evaluate and analyse approaches and strategies to increase customer acquisition for brand loyalty programme and to improve website sales conversion
- Launch optimized online ads to improve brand awareness, web traffic and drive conversions, continuously involved in SEO efforts with an external agency, SEM, PPC
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional EDMs
- Constantly monitor brand’s e-commerce site for continuous improvements for user experience and conversions.
- Active in sourcing for marketing partnerships with external parties for collaborations, vendor management etc
- Take lead in supervisory as to monitor the marketing executives on daily routine operation & division performance
- Minimum a Diploma in Marketing Studies with at least 5 years of relevant experience; Degree holders will be an advantage
- Preferably with business knowledge/industry background in luxury consumer goods
- Strong analytical skills, good time-management skills
- Experience with B2C ecommerce, social media, search engine and etc.
- Experienced in team supervisory (2-3 headcounts)
- Prefer someone with good connection in sourcing for marketing partnerships
- VB (based on performance)
- 5days work week
- 9am - 6pm