Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Logistics
Posted on 28 May 2020
Our Client is a service organization that enables ship owners and power plant operators all over the world to minimize asset downtime via diesel services, in-situ machining, and BWT system retrofits. Responding to customer needs year after year, we have added service locations and developed a range of services with a quality that is recognized as second to none.
- To assist incoming and outgoing shipments include items packing, driving forklift to load and unload items with valid forklift driving license
- To provide admins support to daily transport operation
- To assist in delivery and collection as when needed
- To assist Transport/Logistics Supervisor as when needed
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure transportation arrangement smoothly
- Attend to internal customers enquiries and requests
- Plan, assign and control trucking allocations to ensure timely delivery/collection
- Carry out staff daily/OT roster planning
- Oversee & manage a fleet of drivers
- Manage in/out transport delivery/collection issues
- Prepare the documentation for the related declaration at respective port destination
- Maintain the record (Delivery/collection) accuracy in System
- Responsible for the Audit of ISO standards related to Transportation function
- To assist in daily housekeeping in open storage area
- Must always give priority to safety and health for yourself as well as your co-worker/peer and follow strictly the company’s environment, health and safety policy.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by manager / management.
- At least ITE or Diploma in Logistics/Business Management or equivalent
- At least 3 years of related working experience
- Competent literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Possess class 3 driving license
- Possess forklift driving license
- Strong responsibility and possess positive working attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Analytical, planning, execution and problem-solving skills
- 5 working days, Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.30pm