Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Industrial
Posted on 27 Apr 2020
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Operate CO2 recovery plant.
- Prepare daily production report and monthly report.
- Perform and check operation condition of machinery daily.
- Upkeep and maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the plant.
- Perform analysis work for bulk liquid (training provided by QA)
- Observe and ensure safe operations of plants.
- Perform charging of bulk liquid tankers.
- Able to work rotating Shift work
- 4 days work 12 Hours shift ( 7am - 7pm , 7pm - 7am)
- Immediately available highly preferred
- Working at west - Shipyard road
- Transport Allowance (120)
- Shift allowance (400)
- HP allowance (30)
- Variable allowances
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dental Reimbursement
- Group Insurance