Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Sales - Sales - CorporateClosed
Our Client was established since 1893 and they are mainly focused on food flavors and fragrances for cosmetics and toiletries. Their products are custom-made to match their needs of their customers.
- Managing sales activities in the Philippines.
- Build up good relationship with the current customers and developing potential new ones (especially Beverage companies).
- Planning and giving presentations by collaborating with R&D team.
- Communicate with R&D team and subsidiaries (in Japan, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand) for giving solution for the customer's and internal inquiries.
- Reporting to Chief Representative.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in sales/business development in Flavor Industry or experience in handling big beverage companies in Food Ingredients Industry
- Must be able to commute to Quezon City
- Strong network of people (decision maker) working in development or/and management in beverage industry is an advantage
- R&D experience in Flavor/Food Ingredients/Beverage maker industry is an advantage
- Driving license is an advantage
- Five working days (Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm)
- 1 month Fixed bonus
- Performance bonus
- Provided rental car
- Cell phone allowance
- Private compensation and health insurance