Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & Gas
Posted on 24 Mar 2020
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Reports to Lead and Asst. Lead Project Material Management Controller.
- Involve in project to ensure smooth flow of Project materials by coordinating with individual disciplines / trades in Production and Supporting Department.
- Daily update of material status for both Client FIM and DM purchased items in Material Status Report.
- To utilise the surplus materials prior to raising any Purchase Request (PR).
- To evaluate MTO from Engineering and Production to ensure all information is aligned and captured.
- Familiar with project material specifications (latest revision) / requirements such as approved vendor list (AVL), country of restrictions if any etc.
- If any specific requirements based on client specification & highlighted on the purchase requisitions (PR). In order to avoid any discrepancies.
- Prepare material status report (MSR) for MMC lead review. And update periodically.
- Raise Technical Query (TQ) for material substitution and non-approved vendor acceptance.
- Raise Job Confirmation Sheet for redundant materials found in MTO revision.
- Prepare material offcut list based on MTO quantity and cross check with site offcut list from supervisor.
- Minimum 3 years of working experiences in Marine or Oil & Gas Industry
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in relevant fields
- Good material knowledge in Electrical and Instrumentation
- Working hours: 5.5 days (Mon-Fri: 8am to 5pm, Sat: 8am to 12pm)
- Candidate who can start work immediately or within short period of notice has an advantage.
- 14 days of annual leave
- $500 reimbursable medical benefits annually
- 1-month Annual Wage Supplement (AWS) plus additional variable bonus
- Performance bonus
- Insurance coverage e.g. term life, hospital, surgical, work injury, personal accident etc.
- Monthly NTUC membership fees covered by company
- Transport provided 3 pick-up points, Bukit Batok, Boon Lay and Jurong East mrt