Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Posted on 19 Mar 2020
Since it's founding in 1943, our client has always been engaged in the research and development of automation technology. They have developed numerous high-performance, cost efficient products, reducing overall production costs and established a line-up of one hundred forty product categories in automated machines, and seven thousand product categories, including five hundred thousand products which developed the business network covering the worldwide market.
- Leading a team of warehouse assistants in warehousing and daily operations.
- Ensure proper storage of goods and maintain good housekeeping.
- Ensure warehouse activities are carried out efficiently and comply with safety standard and guidelines.
- Plan warehouse operations
- Prepare inventory reports and participate in stock count.
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned
- Class 3 License required for driving.
- To load and unload cartons of machinery parts of at least 15 kg each.
- To handle heavy equipment.
- At least 2 years of related experience
- Bonus twice a year
- 110 travel allowance
South East, Singapore
SGD 1,800 - 2,500