Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 07 Jan 2021
Our client first established their Sushi business back in 1933 and the legacy has been passed down to the third generation. They are dedicated to bring the best and the freshest delicacies to the table and has always been proud of their customer-centric services for valuing every and each customer. My client has successfully expanded to Singapore market back in 2018, the dining experience is said to be taste bud taking and visually pleasant!
- Create staff schedule to ensure appropriate staffing
- Track stock levels of food, supplies, and equipment, forecast needs, and oversee ordering as necessary
- Address customer needs, comments, and complaints
- Adhere to and enforce employee compliance with health, safety, and sanitation standards
- Report on financial performance, inventory, and personnel
- Working Location: Neil Road
- Working Hours: Tues to Sun, 5pm to 11:30pm. One Sunday off per month.
- Experience in working for high end Japanese restaurants will be advantage
- Able to work during weekends or Public Holidays
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent leaderships skills
- Comfortable setting priorities and delegating tasks as needed