Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation Management
Posted on 13 Mar 2020
Since its founding in 1894 as a cotton fabric wholesaler in Japan, Our Client, has grown into a global enterprise with more than a 120-year history. Our client, is actively engaging in various business fields including the trading of textiles, machinery, and construction materials, in addition to the manufacturing and sales of medicines, medical equipment, and energy saving products.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Assist in the monthly and end-year accounting process
- Accounts payable: checking VIV and LIV parking from Sales Coordinators'
- General ledger
- Internal Cost allocation
- Payroll with salary cost allocation to SAP
- FRS116 reconciliations and schedules
- Assist on Quarterly GST submission
- Assist on Income tax estimation for half yearly and end-year
- End-year audit schedules
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- To ensure compliance, consistency and accuracy on work assigned
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Recommend solutions to management on accounting-related matter
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
- Diploma in Accountancy with ACCA level 2.
- At least 2 years’ audit experience
- At least 2 years’ accounting experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently or in a team-based environment.
- Experience in accounting software and Microsoft Office.
- Reimbursement of transport fee from home to office & office to home.
- Average bonus (non-mandatory) of 1.5 month annually
- Annual Leave: 14 days annually