Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - Network & System
Posted on 06 Mar 2020
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- As a service provider, you are fully responsible for the service delivery. This includes delivery management / status update / documentation / service report to customer / escalation to vendor and carrier.
- Gather the technical requirements from customer and develop the proper documentations for network projects.
- Work closely with local carrier, vendors and suppliers / principals to deliver projects.
- Project management role such as preparation of work breakdown structure (WBS), issue management list and meeting minutes etc.
- Min 3 yrs of IT experience in Network & Unified Communication solutions
- Good understanding of Cisco (XE / XR / NX products) and Juniper ( M and MX , SRX)
- Good understanding of Ethernet , Telco network (DIA , L2/L3 IPVPN ) , SD-WAN
- Basic Knowledge on Cisco and Juniper routing & Switching Products and networking
- Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies
- Good verbal and written communication / Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Bonus: Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual leave per year (add 1 day every year up to maximum of 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Medical Leave: Sick Leave 14 days / Hospitalization Leave 60 days (inclusive of 14 days of Medical Leave)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff