Industry: Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Admin & Office Management
Posted on 04 Mar 2020
Our Client celebrated their 60th anniversary as they were established in 1956. Their headquarters is in Japan and they are focused in Pump technology and has honed in the shipbuilding industry.
- As an Office Manager, you will not only be overseeing office daily supporting operation to the Director but also to be required in other ad hoc such as uploading/compiling current internal excel documents on system. Other duties like office space, procurement, vendor management, Budget Planning as well as payroll and day to day accounting operations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Capable in accounting daily operation/ HR/ Administration
- Able to work independence in young setup business
- Possess strong mentality and willing to take initiative
- Japanese speaking will be considered as an advantage
- OT Allowance
- AWS + VB (business is growing)
- 5days work week, 9am - 6pm
- CBD area
- Cozy working environment