Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - General / Cost Accounting
Posted on 16 Apr 2020
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Full sets of workbooks for Group /Intercompany
- Group consolidate of Financial Statements & Cash Flow
- Intercompany reconciliation/revaluation
- Results announcement
- Preparing of finance reports for quarterly Board Meeting
- Review fixed asset register
- Prepare and review POC schedule
- Review & post all journals
- Amortization, Depreciation, Accrual and Reclassification of accounts journals.
- Completing surveys
- Other matters as assigned.
- Qualified Accountant
- Relevant experience working in SG listed companies
- Experience with JDE is a plus, but not a must
- 14 days of annual leave
- $500 reimbursable medical benefits annually
- 1-month Annual Wage Supplement (AWS) plus additional variable bonus
- Performance bonus
- Insurance coverage e.g. term life, hospital, surgical, work injury, personal accident etc.
- Monthly NTUC membership fees covered by company