Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - General / Cost Accounting
Posted on 27 Feb 2020
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Key in suppliers’ invoices, DN and CN into accounting system.
- Handle reconciliation on supplier accounts.
- Process and arrange payment to suppliers.
- Generate monthly system report ie. Creditor aging.
- Maintain proper filing for easy retrieval.
- Compile simple summaries for information relating to documents processed.
- Prepare computer input for journal entries.
- Perform month-end closing.
- Control balances in company’s bank accounts.
- Update and record Vendor and Payment registrar.
- Prepare payment advice for creditors.
- Check supplier sales order listing.
- Perform bank reconciliation.
- Maintain Fixed Assets sub-ledger.
- Prepare schedules for Tax and Audit.
- Diploma in Business Admin/Accountancy
- Meticulous and analytical.
- Business acumen & Finance savvy.
- Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good working attitude!!
- Location : West
- Transport Allowance / Transport
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dental Reimbursement
- Group Insurance