Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Eng / Tech / IT
Posted on 23 Mar 2020
Our client is a Japanese company that enjoys a strong presence across the globe. Since their incorporation more than half a century ago, they have not ceased expanding their overseas market share. From their operation in Singapore, they aims to market printed wiring board (PWB) materials in the ASEAN region, primarily in Thailand, the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam. They expect the demands for their product to grow and is poised to meet this challenge.
- To promote sales of company’s products, mainly Solder Mask ink, to PCB manufacturers in ASEAN & India market and provide regular technical service.
- Servicing and engineering
- Candidate is also required to correspond with headquarters, subsidiary and overseas agents.
- Technical training will be provided.
- Technical trouble shooting of PCB manufacturing related sales engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in printed circuit board manufacturing related
- Preferably hold Class 3 licence and with vehicle
- Willing to travel overseas for work assignment.
- Engineering or Chemical-related qualification is a strength.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill, self-motivated, good analytical skill and hard-working.
- Transport Allowance: $600/month
- Mobile Phone Allowance: $120/month
- 13th Month Bonus
- Comission/ Variable bonus
SGD 2,500 - 5,000 (Negotiable)
SGD 3,000 - 4,000 (Negotiable)
SGD 2,500 - 4,000