Industry: HR/Staffing/Employment Agencies
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 28 Jan 2020
- 1) Responsible for consultation by telephone and email for sales enquiry from customers.
- 2) Responsible to prepare and propose quotation and follow-up quotation.
- 3) The scope of support that should be in the business is described in Kawatec's products and
- services list.
- 4) Register new recurring in our internal system to prepare quotation of renewal recurring and
- follow-up for quotation
- 5) Responsible to check and confirm item price with suppliers and check stock status with suppliers
- and process of purchase order to suppliers.
- 6) If using a carrier for delivery, the sales confirm the price with the carrier.
- 7) Request the confirmed job for project and spot and maintenance to the each of operation team.
- 8) Convert quotation to invoice, properly check invoice contents.
- 9) Response invoice inquiries by customer.
- 10) Update invoices from internal system to accounting system, print out it and give it to admin accounting
- 11) Follow-up outstanding payment to customer.
- 12) Prepare and send monthly installment invoicing.
- 13) Prepare payment to various portals using company credit card.
- 14) Create quotation template for repeating item.
- 15) Prepare sales materials such as proposal document for repeating product and service
- 16) Daily sales report to sales manager
- 17) Employees are expected to carry out all reasonable instructions of their Manager and managing director make
- every effort to assist his or her colleagues when the need arises.
- 18) Proactively find issues in the team, think about improvement, propose improvement to your manager.
- 19) When taking leave or MC, make sure to hand over the outstanding work properly.
- 20) Follow the task list and operation procedure and manual issued by the Company for other operations.
- you need make proposals only with communication by e-mail or telephone, so those who have PC skills and are good at communication by e-mail or telephone are suitable.
- It is more suitable for those who can provide products and services to fulfill and meet customers’ needs by listening to customers and understanding what is required.
- If you're not interested in the IT products or services you introduce, it's harder to get your customers interested. If you're interested in about the IT product or service, you probably are suitable for internal sales.
- Bonus (depends on the company and the individual performance about1.0month/annum)
SGD 3,000 - 4,000 (Negotiable)
SGD 3,000 - 4,000
SGD 3,000 - 4,000
SGD 2,500 - 4,000