Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Software / Development
Posted on 22 Jan 2020
In 2002, our client is established to provide products & services to the semiconductor industries. Over the years, it has established branches outside of Singapore and has operations in different parts of the globe.
- Based in Singapore / Malaysia (largely in Singapore).
- Participate in the development of project software.
- Work with a virtual team (located in Europe) to seek detailed understanding of the project structure, architecture and code.
- Attend meetings with Project Leader in Singapore;
- Attend meetings with Project Leader and developers’ team located in Europe.
- Bachelor’s/master’s or any other professional degree in IT or related field.
- 5 or more proven years of experience in software development.
- In-depth knowledge of C# and .NET programming languages;
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Professional;
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- A team player.
- Ability to work under pressure;