Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Project Management - Project Management
Posted on 22 Jan 2020
In 2002, our client is established to provide products & services to the semiconductor industries. Over the years, it has established branches outside of Singapore and has operations in different parts of the globe.
- To travel between Singapore and Malaysia (largely based in Singapore) for work purposes.
- To work closely with the developers’ team and with the client so as to acquire a detailed understanding of the project structure and architecture.
- To work closely with the team of developers in order to understand the challenges, risks and difficulties of the project.
- To attend meetings and assess the scope and impact of any new request. This includes managing agreements and mutual understanding with the client.
- To communicate with a virtual team and collaborate with their Project Manager and Project Leader.
- Supervise project’s progress.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- 3 or more proven years of experience coordinating a team and a project.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to priorities tasks and identify requirements of the project.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to lead and work well in a team.
- Must be able to think logically and give clear instructions to the team.