Industry: Professional Services
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation Management
Posted on 21 Jan 2020
Our client is listed in US Market, with more than 5,000 employees around the world. the record revenue of 1.74billion USD(2017). They are a corporation that offers information on commercial credit as well as reports on businesses. They are recognizable for its Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS numbers); these generate business information reports for more than 100 million companies around the globe.
- Perform full set of account that include General Ledger, Account Payable and Accounts Receivables Function.
- Update and maintain accounting journals.
- Daily entry of transactions into accounting system.
- Manage cost allocation and classifications to cost centers.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly inter-company billings.
- Process staff expense claims
- Ensure timely and accurate report submission.
- Generate monthly accounts payments and receivables report
- Assist Accountant in other areas of accounting whenever necessary ; analysis of accounts, preparation of audit schedules etc
- Perform other ad-hoc duties when necessary.
- Degree in Accountancy.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable function.
- Ability to work under stress and tight reporting requirements.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel is a must.
- Candidates who can start immediately will be considered favourably.
- Valuable Bonus
- Alternate Friday off at 5.30pm (Normal day is from 9.00am - 6.00pm)