Industry: Travel / Tourism
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Tourism / Travel AgencyClosed
Our Client is established since 1951 and leading domestic and international air transport business. They are well established and delivers incomparable service to their customers.
- Ensuring safety and comfort of its passengers.
- Greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane.
- Showing passengers to their seats and providing special attention to certain passengers, such as the elderly or disabled.
- Serving Meals & Beverages onboard flights
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required to liaise with Mandarin speaking passengers.
- Knowledge of the Japanese language would be an advantage to liaise with Japanese speaking passengers.
- Personal Hygiene and proper grooming are essential.
- Wearing of contact lens is allowed
- Must be healthy and able to adapt to changes in weather conditions, as this job requires you to fly to different countries with different seasons
- Pleasant personality with a positive work attitude
- Flight Allowances and many more