Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Others
Posted on 17 Feb 2020
Our client is a Robotics company who develops software to create autonomous robot of moving things. They are the leader in automating logistics movement in manufacturing spaces.
- Play a key role in Prime's next generation logistics robots. You will lead key research into various navigation techniques for our new robot models and work with our engineering teams to bring the products to life. You will experiment with various approaches from LiDar to stereo vision to indoor GPS and others to determine the best balance of accuracy, development time and manufacturing costs.
- Proven experience in computer vision.
- PhD in Engineering, Sciences, Mathematics or similar fields.
- Localization and Navigation skillset
- Excellent C++ programming skills including debugging, performance analysis, and test design.
- Familiarity with SLAM, 3D reconstruction, and calibration.
- Familiarity with path planning algorithms such as A* and D*
- Familiarity with recent machine learning tools and algorithms applied to computer vision problems.Familiarity with simulation tools such as Gazebo
- Familiarity with mathematical optimization in the context of computer vision.
- Experience using sensors such as cameras, LIDAR, radar, sonar, GPS, IMU, etc.
- GPU programming experience (CUDA/OpenCL).
- Experience with image-space algorithms such as segmentation, optical flow, scene flow, and image decomposition.
- Publications in robotics and computer vision conferences and journals.