Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Manufacturing
Posted on 30 Dec 2020
Our Client constantly develop and create new seasoning to fit the demands of the market globally and providing high quality materials to all of their customers. Having a global customer base, the company understand the different culture and the taste buds of different region having the extra advantage in penetrating into a new market.
- Responsible for maintaining, troubleshoot, service, repair and setup of food production machines, equipment, plant facilities and building installations etc.
- Plant facilities may include HVAC systems, Fire Protection system, plumbing, lighting, generator, electrical wiring, security systems etc.
- Review and carry out routine check, improvement and upgrading of machineries, equipment and plant facilities.
- To ensure minimal break down and down time by problem identification and carry out preventive maintenance, corrective actions and improvement works. Involve in 24-hour emergency response activities when necessary
- Ensure maintenance is done within the scheduled arrangement and ensure proper operation of equipment, machines and facility-related equipment.
- Prepare inspection and maintenance reports.
- Maintain systematic documentation of plant equipment and maintenance records.
- Collect equipment/machines/facilities failure system data and reports to supervisor accordingly
- To handle upkeep works and tidiness of workplace.
- To maintain the machinery storage area and machinery not in use.
- To carry out the maintenance schedule outlined in the HACCP manual.
- Compliance to instructions, rules and regulations (such as safety and health procedures) and ensure they are performed within guidelines.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by Superior
- Formal qualification or relevant experience dealing with at least some of the follow equipment: Systems and facility-embedded equipment such as autoclaves, fire suppression system, steam generator, pest control, security services/systems, Building Management System (BMS), gas cylinders/pipelines, ACMV/HVAC, chillers, UPS, generator, etc.
- Mechanical and electrical experience in food manufacturing is an advantageous.
- Has practical knowledge of common facilities operations e.g. air-conditioning system, compressors and electrical system, and able to perform simple trouble-shooting activities on breakdowns.
- Ability to work independently
- Proactive, good team player, able to communicate with all functions and levels.
- Willing to work in Woodlands
- 5-day work week (Mon to Fri) from 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Compensation: variable bonus, overtime pay, allowances, annual leaves, trainings
- Walking distance from bus stop and MRT station