Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - ManufacturingClosed
Our Client constantly develop and create new seasoning to fit the demands of the market globally and providing high quality materials to all of their customers. Having a global customer base, the company understand the different culture and the taste buds of different region having the extra advantage in penetrating into a new market.
- Oversee functions and activities of daily facility management (including the safe and efficient functioning, maintenance, servicing and operation of facility/equipment/machinery and systems).
- Conduct facility/equipment inspections, facility/equipment system data collection/analysis, carry out risk assessments, implement necessary mitigation measures, and inform the operations team in time if the system is not optimal.
- Maintain necessary maintenance policies including preventive maintenance program of the facility and its systems and facility-embedded equipment such as autoclaves, fire suppression system, steam generator, pest control, security services/systems, Building Management System (BMS), gas cylinders/pipelines, ACMV/HVAC, chillers, UPS, generator, etc.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies (utility breakdown / fire / security breaching) as they arise, participate in 24-hour emergency response activities.
- Manage new production line and machinery set up and/or upgrading work to existing production line.
- To carry out the maintenance schedule outlined in the HACCP manual.
- To maintain the machinery storage area and machinery not in use.
- To observe hygiene condition of the premises at all time.
- To observe safety and health procedures as well as security measures are all times.
- Other work assigned by the Senior Engineer from time to time.
- Formal qualification or relevant experience dealing with at least some of the follow equipment: Systems and facility-embedded equipment such as autoclaves, fire suppression system, steam generator, pest control, security services/systems, Building Management System (BMS), gas cylinders/pipelines, ACMV/HVAC, chillers, UPS, generator, etc.
- Ability in maintaining facility and line set up and machinery troubleshooting
- Has practical knowledge of common facilities operations e.g. air-conditioning system, compressors and electrical system, and able to perform simple trouble-shooting activities on breakdowns.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate with all functions and levels.
- 5-day work week (Mon to Fri) from 8.30am to 5.30pm