Specialism: Nursing - Nursing / Support
Posted on 10 Jan 2020
Our client is dedicated to provide patient with the highest level of MRI examinations using the latest state-of-the-art MRI Systems. They are the first centre in South East Asia that utilises the new G-Scan Brio weight-bearing MRI scanner.
- Manage and handle general radiographic / sonographic / mammographic examinations
- Provides imaging services to patients as requested by referring physicians
- To ensure familiarization of use and correct handling of imaging equipment
- Understands and performs quality control activities to ensure radiology medical equipment are functioning according to specifications
- Participates in quality improvement projects to ensure continuous improvement in quality of work
- Work closely with nurses and support staff to ensure patient care is met
- Provide quality customer service to patients
- Ensure compliance of radiology safety policy
- Diploma/Degree in Radiography / Sonography / Sciences or has experience as an allied health professional.
- Extensive knowledge in Vascular, Abdominal, Gynecology and Obstetric scan