Specialism: Sales - Sales - Eng / Tech / IT
Posted on 09 Jan 2020
Our client established in 1999 with more than 80 Staffs, the company is a leading AV system integrator in Singapore, with core expertise in Design and Build for Professional Audio Visual Solutions for Multinational Corporations, Government, Education, Entertainment and Houses of Worship.
- Nature of Sales: 70% hunting, 30% farming.
- Market and Sell directly to end-user and within the organization for the product portfolio in charge
- Engage directly with MNC / foreign SME’s IT, AV, Admin director to executive level.
- Involve in Design, selling and project delivery through working closely with renowned supplier, AV Designer, Engineer and Project Lead.
- Evaluate and expand the partner that is related to unified communication
- Solution selling for integrated audio visual and videoconferencing solutions to customer
- Plan and execute Quarterly product promotion to different media for selective product portfolio
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns with Partner to generate leads.
- Review and ensure partner certification is renew or upgraded on time
- Partner authorization and skillset certification
- Partners and products to manage:
- Microsoft (SurfaceHub)
- Samsung (Flip chart)
- Logitech, Poly, Cicso (Videoconferencing Solution)
- At least 1 year sales / technical in providing solution for PABX, IT, Videoconferencing, Integrated Audio Visual Solutions, Unified Communication Solution to MNC / Clients with more than 100 headcount
- Min Diploma in Engineering or related equivalent certificates
- Highly Motivated individual with excellent sales / communication skills
- Leave Benefits
- Medical Benefits
SGD 3,500 - 5,500 (Negotiable)