Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 01 Apr 2020
Since its founding in 1894 as a cotton fabric wholesaler in Japan, Our Client, has grown into a global enterprise with more than a 120-year history. Our client, is actively engaging in various business fields including the trading of textiles, machinery, and construction materials, in addition to the manufacturing and sales of medicines, medical equipment, and energy saving products.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by managing / assisting in the management of a sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
- Recruit, set goals, coach and monitor performance of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- A few years of experience or interest in food ingredients.
- Experience in selling food ingredient or food products to clients.
- Experience in hunting new customer to sell food ingredient/food product.
- Knowledge and experience to store product in warehouse is an advantage.
- Knowledge about shipping procedure and shipping documents is an advantage.
- Successful experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- BS/MS degree in related field for Food Technology or Chemical is a plus but not a must.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to drive the sales process from planning to closure
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Experience/potential in mentoring, coaching and people management skills
SGD 3,500 - 5,500 (Negotiable)