Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 07 Jan 2020
Since its founding in 1894 as a cotton fabric wholesaler in Japan, Our Client, has grown into a global enterprise with more than a 120-year history. Our client, is actively engaging in various business fields including the trading of textiles, machinery, and construction materials, in addition to the manufacturing and sales of medicines, medical equipment, and energy saving products.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
- .Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Experience of more than 7 years in food ingredient industry.
- Experience to sell several food ingredient to customer.
- Experience to hunt new customer to sell food ingredient.
- Knowledge and experience to store product in warehouse.
- Knowledge about shipping procedure and shipping documents.
- Successful experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- BS/MS degree in related field for Food Technology or Chemical
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from planning to closure
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
SGD 3,000 - 4,000
SGD 3,000 - 4,000
SGD 2,500 - 4,000
SGD 3,000 - 4,000 (Negotiable)
SGD 3,500 - 5,500 (Negotiable)