Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 01 Oct 2020
Since its founding in 1894 as a cotton fabric wholesaler in Japan, Our Client, has grown into a global enterprise with more than a 120-year history. Our client, is actively engaging in various business fields including the trading of textiles, machinery, and construction materials, in addition to the manufacturing and sales of medicines, medical equipment, and energy saving products.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by developing new business market and manage existing customers
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
- Responsible for sales budget planning, sales activity planning, sales action, research and marketing
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- BS/MS degree in related field for Food Technology or Chemical is a plus but not a must.
- At least 1 year sales experience in food ingredients or food technology industry
- 2 - 3 years of experience in distributor/trading business is preferred
- Willing to travel once or twice a month (mainly Malaysia and Indonesia)
- Knowledge about shipping procedure and shipping documents is an advantage.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively to clients
- Variable bonus
- Medical benefits
- Company transportation provided (local and overseas business trips)