Industry: Furniture and Fixtures
Specialism: Operations - Operations
Posted on 07 Jan 2020
Our client was established in 1992 in Singapore as a multi-disciplinary interior design company to produce to produce effective commercial spaces. They have been continuously dedicating to create fascinating environment around retail shops and corporate offices.
- Responsible for quantity take off and cost estimation.
- Preparation of tender submission with specific deadline.
- Source, planning, negotiate and award of contract to vendors.
- Responsible for material order processing and cost control.
- Evaluate and process vendor claims.
- Prepare monthly progress claims for submission to consultants in timely manner.
- Finalize project accounts with clients and vendors.
- Ant other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Contract/Project Manager.
- Min. Diploma in related field of studies.
- At least 3 years of Quantity Surveying experiences, preferably in Interior Design.
- Able to work under pressure and work under minimal supervision.
- Hands-on with Interior Design works will be high priority.
- Transportation: Reimbursement
- Hand phone will be provided.