Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Human Resources - Generalist
Posted on 02 Mar 2020
Our client is a reputable distributor and manufacturer that is one of Asia’s leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for their customers.
- Plan, formulate and execute HR Policies and Procedures.
- Provide day to day operational HR Support to the organisation
- Manage recruitment activities from screen candidates to staff onboarding
- Monitor training activities and administer training programmes as necessary
- Handle payroll matters which include incentive and commission calculation, CPF and FWL submissions
- Administer leave and employees’ claims
- In-charge of Company apartments and foreign workers’ matters (includes work pass matters and insurance)
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- Very Independent worker
- Working Knowledge of Labour Acts (EA, CPF etc)
- Transport Allowance
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dental Reimbursement
- Group Insurance