Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Admin & Office Management
Posted on 27 Mar 2020
Our Client started since 1989 has grown to be one that provides high quality stones with an equally quality service, creating beautiful and inviting homes. They are now one of the key players in Singapore, offering three main types of stone surfaces: Granite, Marble and Quartz. Having our own factory and warehouse in Singapore, they provide a one-stop solution for flooring, wall, feature walls, as well as top’s needs.
- Perform strong back end support to our sales team, including quotation preparation, payment verifications, product training arrangements, and so on.
- Coordinate with Operations Division on order status.
- Update customers on order fulfilment and delivery.
- Assist in showroom duties, including sharing of our products, providing quotations based on customers’ needs.
- Monitor stock levels for marketing collaterals and corporate gifts.
- Perform data entry for our rewards programme.
- Render support in marketing activities and events
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Work Location: Woodlands
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00am to 6.00pm; Saturday 09.00am to 2.00pm
- Minimum 1 years of relevant working experience
- Diploma of any discipline.
- Candidates without the required qualifications but with extensive experience may also be considered
- Able to commit to a 5.5 day work schedule
- Candidates without the required experience/qualification will be considered for the junior Coordinator role
- AL: 7 days, capped at 14 days
- Medical Benefits: full reimbursement after confirmation
North West, Singapore
SGD 1,700 - 2,500 (Negotiable)