Industry: Consumer Goods
Specialism: Marketing - Brand / Product ManagementClosed
Our client is a start up founded by a group of enthusiastic NUS MBA candidates in Singapore in 2018. The Company's principal activity is management consultancy services (general) with retail sale of cosmetics and toiletries (including skin care products) as the secondary activity. They have been expanding aggressively with one more office launched in Bangkok within one year!
- Design a research-based brand strategy
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message.
- To formulate and develop local and international marketing strategies based on agreed and established objectives, market characteristics and cost factors.
- To develop pricing strategies that are competitive in the various markets and channels.
- To help with strategic planning and forecasting to ensure sales and profitability of products and services.
- To work and engage with advertising/creative, media planning and promotional agencies.
- To formulate and direct marketing and promotional activities to drive sales and market share growth.
- To evaluate the financial aspects of product, advertising and promotional activities based on Return on Investment (ROI) &
- Degree in Sales & Marketing / Business Administration or equivalent qualification.
- 5 years+ past experience in marketing preferred.
- Proven experience in brand building, with product management and marketing experience at FMCG company.
- Experience with working with marketing/branding agencies is a plus.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro skills are plus.
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Leadership skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organization and project management skills.
- AL: 14 days
- Variable Bonus