Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - MaintenanceClosed
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Supervise , Plan ,coordinate and fairly delegate work to subordinates
- Study and analyse daily and monthly reports to achieve high productivity and efficiency of plant operation.
- Plan production schedule, according to stock level and demand.
- Monitor stock control of storage tanks.
- Check and review plant operation condition daily
- Ensure the cleanliness and orderliness of the plants and their surrounding area at all times
- Ensure that work done is being carried out according to standard working procedures
- Ensure proper safety measures are carried out at all times.
- Analyse causes of abnormalities in plant operation.
- Check and control cost of production.
- Provide support to Maintenance section and Quality Assurance section
- Related Experience in Mechanical/ Maintenance
- Hands on Involvement Required
- Able to work under pressure
- Transport Allowance
- Shift Allowance
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dental Reimbursement
- Group Insurance