Industry: Restaurant/Food Services
Specialism: Sales - New Business Development
Posted on 02 Apr 2020
Our client is a well-known Japanese company which offer a variety of products including seasonings, frozen foods, processed foods, beverages, sweeteners and amino acids. Established in 1973, our client has promoted and distributed their products in Singapore through the retail and supermarket channels as well as has performed performs vital functions to support the Group’s global operations.
- To manage Food Service team members motivating and educating them well
- To report and communicate with Superior very well
- To download Company’s decision, direction and strategies to team well
- To build up and keep own team on good condition
- To consider and make business strategies together with Superior
- To increase market share and meeting own and team’s sales and profit targets
- To execute approved action plans and strategies towards achieving annual sales target
- To develop new market and strengthen customer base
- To ensure prompt payment collections
- To service and manage key accounts by conducting sales visits and products presentation
- To work closely with Sales Admin team to co-ordinate on delivery schedule
- To perform competitive analysis and develop sales proposal
- To manage purchase orders to suppliers and stock inventory to ensure sufficient supplies to customers
- To collect business information from customer/market
- Minimal 7 years of related working experiences in customer handling. (especially in Food Service sector).
- Highly motivated individual and ability to initiatives to achieve assigned tasks and company objectives.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Results-oriented and highly capable of meeting personal and own team’s targets.
- Respect people, effective communication and team-working mind
- Meal allowance ($3.00/day)
- Mobile allowance ($30)
- Variable bonus
- Group insurances, Dental and out-patient medical reimbursement.
- 14 days Annual Leave (maximum 18 days)
SGD 3,500 - 5,500 (Negotiable)