Industry: Restaurant/Food Services
Specialism: Sales - Sales - CorporateClosed
Our client is a well-known Japanese company which offer a variety of products including seasonings, frozen foods, processed foods, beverages, sweeteners and amino acids. Established in 1973, our client has promoted and distributed their products in Singapore through the retail and supermarket channels as well as has performed performs vital functions to support the Group’s global operations.
- Sell frozen food products etc. to restaurants, pubs, hotels, etc. (Foodservice channel), and industrial seasonings for manufacturing use (Industrial channel).
- Increase market share and meeting sales and profit targets
- Execute approved action plans and strategies towards achieving annual sales target
- Develop new market and strengthen customer base
- Ensure prompt payment collections
- Service and manage key accounts by conducting sales visits and products presentation
- Work closely with Sales Admin team to co-ordinate on delivery schedule
- Perform competitive analysis and develop sales proposal
- Manage stock inventory to ensure sufficient supplies to customers
- Gather business information from customer/market
- Work with Suppliers to provide products technical information in order to offer solution to customers’ requirements
- Minimum Diploma holder in any business or science related studies
- Preferably 2 years of customer handling experience.
- Experience in catering business is highly desired.
- Highly motivated individual to achieve assigned tasks and company objectives;
- Good interpersonal skill and a team player.
- Results-oriented and capable of meeting sales targets.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice is an advantage.
- Meal allowance ($3.00/day)
- Mobile allowance ($30)
- Variable bonus
- Group insurances, Dental and out-patient medical reimbursement.
- 14 days Annual Leave (maximum 18 days)